Ready to serve your lock needs
If you get locked out of your apartment in Waikiki I can get there fast and get the job done right.
Aloha, I’m Michael,
- I’ve been a resident of Waikiki since 2003.
- I will be the person who shows up at your door unless I recommend another locally based trustworthy company for you to contact.
- As a teacher for many years in Hawaii, I enjoy helping people by teaching and doing locksmith work to supplement my income.
- I trained under an award winning locksmith in San Francisco.
- I’ve never had to drill a lock to gain access to a door, but know how to if the situation ever presents itself. If I drill I will replace the cylinder free of charge.
- Lockouts are flat rate (no hidden charges).
- Scope of work I perform on a regular basis:
- Home lockouts
- Key extraction (if you broke your key off in the lock)
- Re-key (same lock cylinder/hardware different key combination)
- Lock replacement, new deadbolt installation
- Mailbox Cam Lock Replacement
- Door adjustment: tight “sticky” doors, door closers, difficult operating lock cylinders, hinge corrections, lubrication, etc.
- Commercial door repair (mortise cylinder replacement/re-key/repair, deadbolt/deadlatch replacement)
Cash, Credit and Debit Accepted.
or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for price rates and a time quote.